SWEET SOUR SPICY SQUID
500 grams of fresh squid
2 tablespoons lime juice
Sugar (to taste)
Salt to taste)
Soy sauce (to taste)
2 stalks lemongrass
5 cloves garlic (thinly sliced)
7 spring onions (thinly sliced)
1 cauliflower onion (thinly sliced)
1 tomato (diced)
1 cm ginger (crushed)
Chili sliced the number according to taste
1 lime leaves
How To Make:
1. Peel and discard the skin squid ink in it. Be sure to wash the squid until clean. Furthermore, sliced squid round and wash again with clean water.
2. Marinate the calamari with lemon juice and let stand about 15 minutes so that the fishy squid reduced. If, already wash again with clean water and drain.
3. Heat oil, put onion, onion, garlic, lemongrass and chilies until fragrant.
4. Furthermore, sauteed squid. Do not forget to include onions, tomatoes, a little soy sauce, ginger, lime leaves, sugar, salt, food seasoning and add a little water.
5. Cook about 15-20 minutes until the spices to infuse and squid cooked. For a more attractive color, you can add about 2 tablespoons spicy sauce.
6. The calamari cooked and ready to be served